Meet Your Instructor
Your course trainer, Melinda Haynes, MA, LMFT, is an experienced Provider who was called as an Expert Witness in Supervised Visitation for trial. She is a licensed marriage and family therapist in California (lic 102308) and in Oklahoma (lic 1153), and the Director at Family & Children's Counseling Services, Inc.
Her background in counseling / therapy helps her teach from a 'healing arts' perspective so you will have the ability to meet your clients in a helping (rather than strictly legal) capacity.
- is a trauma-informed licensed mental health professional with 18+ years experience working with children and families
- qualified & named as an Expert Witness on Supervised Visitation during trial
- has certifications for leading Domestic Violence and Anger Management classes
- has experience working with families as they recover and reunite after Court ordered detainment and/or separation
- has experience providing therapeutic visits (not available in California)
- has a Bachelor's degree in Sociology
- has a Master's degree in Psychology
- is Director and Clinical Supervisor at Family & Children's Counseling Services, Inc. in Northern California
- was originally trained in accordance with CPS / custody (foster care), then later trained in California Standard 5.20 by the Judicial Council of California, meeting National Standards of Supervised Visitation Training
- is an active Professional Provider referred by Courts in several Northern California counties
Join her on a new and exciting journey on becoming a Provider of Supervised Visitation Services.
FCCS is a California LMFT Corporation owned and directed by Melinda Haynes, MA, LMFT. CA 102308 | OK 1153 | NC pending.
The persons depicted on this site are models. Photos do not represent or guarantee results.